Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day # 2 Days Left Til I Better Be Done With Moving Process

Greetings and Salutations,
     Those of you that know me, know I have the patience of Job. I have to say if I am not done by Friday I am seriously gonna lose what is left of my sanity (don't say it!! LOL). I am O-V-E-R the process but alas, I still have more SHIT to pack. &^%#&*((&^$$*.
     OK I think I feel alittle better LOL. I live by "slow and steady wins the race" but damn. Stick a fork in me, I'm just about done. Tuesday I really rocked it. I totally finished the shed! Sorting, throwing away/letting go of, packing and cleaning up took 8 hours with a long lunch break.
     Yesterday I could hardly move (thank you Motrin for helping me as much as you did). I had some wicked insomnia and didn't get to sleep until almost 0200. Wednesday started out with packing up next section of boxes (about 10-15) that were ready to go in the POD and it is looking really good. I am soooo close to being done. SO close. I really do think finishing (except last minute stuff) by Friday is a realistic goal (fingers crossed).
     Yesterday my prayers and optimism towards the next step of my adventure were answered. I no longer have to worry about plan "B" of a commune to live in--just kidding (sorta) or plan "C" a hotel until I could secure adequate temporary housing.
     I have 4 weeks to give me a head start with a friend and her family to find a job and an apartment. After 4 weeks we will reevaluate how it is or isn't working for everyone and how much more time may be needed. Who knows, maybe I will land a job quick-o fast-o and not even make it to the 4 week check in. That would be my vote :)
     The "Done" List
(1) "Lilly pad" to land on arrival in SF (initial housing secured)
(2) Shed 100% done
(3) Bathroom 100% done (did that Wednesday)
(4) Worked on more of the Kitchen
(5) Office 100% done
     The "To Do" List
(1) FINISH by Friday with packing
(2) Finish taxes by next Wednesday
(3) Wash truck (I know I feel the same way. This will NEVER make it off the list LOL)
(4) Take truck in for last of repairs needed
(5) Make "loose ends" list (what can I say--I'm a list girl!)
    Hope you are all great and thanks for keeping up with me on this. I truly feel indebted to you all for your interest and support in my adventure. It means more than I can express. Thank you with all my heart.

Tootles :)
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment